14 aprilie 2007

La cald [EN]

I’m drunk. And the paper’s drunk with me. I don’t know really much about my computer but this bastard’s always fuckin’ with my brains about this and that so I can’t really trust him on anything.

Didn’t really want to be drunk tonight, but hell, I warned you. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry and many times you just make a fool out of yourself. And on that exact moments when you are least vulnerable (Friday 13 for an objective example), Fate just kicks you in the ass.

Today we lost two guys of our team. No forewran and no reason. Just like terrorist attacks. One phonecall that they were fired. Sad. Stupid. Just about when we are about to consolidate a real team here in the fuckin’ middle of nowhere. In Amenas. I thought this company is different thant the one I left. Is not. Terrorists win.

My thoughs are with the guys tomorrow at the meeting with the OPS Manager. May the Law be with them.

Goodnight adventure wherever you are... Bitch...

***

De fapt dupa publicarea articolului imi dau seama ca ziua de azi imi ofera mai mult cacat decat ma asteptatm. Dupa ce noaptea trecuta aparatul de aer conditionat s-a hotarat sa mearga numai pe 30 grde celsius si dupa ce in noaptea asta curentul electric din camera mea a intrat de tot in greva (probabil in solidaritate cu aparatul de aer conditionat), nu mai merge cu fontul normal pe blog! Asta e enervant dar ireparabil. Va rog scuzati discomfortul.

Niciun comentariu: